Snapseed for Android is a photo edtor that you can download for free on your smartphone.
Snapseed is nominated more than once as the best photo editor app. It has amazing and professional tools and effects to edit your photos instantly and easly.
From some time Google bought it so you will be sure that this app for Android will have a long life of development.
Snapseed has amazing basic and advanced tools and filter for editing your photos.
Some of this functions sometimes can need some tries for get the result you want on your photo. This ’cause their advanced a multiply parameters. This is also the reason why Snapseed for Android is use also from professional photo editors.
Best For: All-purpose photo editing with precise control over color and exposure
Here some features from the play store page:
- 29 Tools and Filters, including: Healing, Brush, Structure, HDR, Perspective (see list below)
- Opens JPG and RAW files
- Save your personal looks and apply them to new photos later
- Selective filter brush
- All styles can be tweaked with fine, precise control
- ‘Insights’ feature with tips and tricks about Snapseed and general photography
Tools, filters and face
- RAW Develop – open and tweak native camera files; save non-destructively or export as JPG
- Tune Image – adjust exposure and colour automatically or manually with fine, precise control
- Details – magically brings out surface structures in images
- Crop – crop to standard sizes or freely
- Rotate – rotate by 90° or straighten a skewed horizon
- Perspective – fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings
- White Balance – adjust the colours so that the image looks more natural
- Brush – selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth
Selective – the renowned ‘Control Point’ technology: Position up to 8 points on the image and assign enhancements, the algorithm does the rest magically
- Healing – remove the uninvited neighbour from a group picture
- Vignette – add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do
- Text – add both stylised or plain text (38 predefined styles)
- Curves – have precise control over the brightness levels in your photos
- Expand – increase the size of your canvas and fill up the new space in smart ways with content of your image
- Lens Blur – add a beautiful bokeh (background softening) to images, ideal for photographic portraits
- Glamour Glow – add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits
- Tonal Contrast – boost details selectively in the shadows, midtones and highlights
- HDR Scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures
- Drama – add a hint of doomsday to your images
- Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays
- Grainy Film – get modern film looks with realistic grain
- Vintage – the style of colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s
- Retrolux – go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles
- Noir – black-and-white film looks with realistic grain and the ‘wash’ effect
- Black & White – classic black-and-white look straight out of the darkroom
- Frames – add frames with adjustable size
- Double Exposure – blend two photos, choosing from blend modes that are inspired by shooting on film and by digital image processing
- Face Enhance – add focus to the eyes, add face-specific lighting or smoothen skin
- Face Pose – correct the pose of portraits based on three-dimensional models
Try Snapseed for Android as your new photo editor. Download now!